Saturday, March 28, 2009

Inside/maybe outside Jokes, favorite quotes =D

Okay, so I absolutely ADORE inside jokes (unless i'm on the outside) cuz they never cease to thrust me into hysterics everytime I read them. I have notebooks and notebooks filled up with stupid little phrases that the average intellectual couldnt understand if they tried. Well most of them may be stupid enough for that. Anyways I have sooo many, and I usually post them on my facebook, http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&suggest&note_id=57939064535#/profile.php?id=1018597566&v=info&viewas=1018597566
but it won't hold them all. :( So I'm gonna share some here! :) LUCKY YOU :D

"Would an albino polar bear be black?"-Adam Lebanoff
"You d*** morphodite! I'll kill you!"-Scout Finch
"Taylor Lautner is MY brand of heroin!"-Me
"OMG! Corn pops is pop corn backwards!"-Me
"Look, Mary, you may live in the 90210, but ur still just a zero! Um, Bree, we live in the 90211..."- Mary and Bree (Another Cinderella Story)
"Look, Kendall, you may live in the 904, but ur still just a mor....ON! lolol-Me
"OH! but yes you are funny sometimes.."-Kendall Klusmeier (HA!)
"If u were stranded on a desert island, would you eat glue sticks?"-Rachel Wachs
"Ur mom goes to mitochondria school!"-Adam Lebanoff
"Whats up with Now and Laters, anyway? Are u supposed to chew them, or suck them?"-Alex Hochwald
"Mr.Dean: What causes the illusion of faces on the moon, class?Rachel: Um drugs..?"-Mr.Dean and Rachel Wachs
"In other words, its milkshake would bring all the boys to the yard"-Mr.Dean
"If the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body, how come it hurts so much when you try to lift weights with it?"-Me
"They aren't horny books, Adam. They're just... elaborate pageturners."-Me
"Valentines Day is CANCELLED! Apparently, u told Cupid u were sexy... he died laughing. Thanks a lot!-Kenya Johnson
"Donnie, relax. I mean, this morning, I thought I saw a cheeseburger doing yoga."-Louis Stevens
"Gurl, I will CUT you."-Bon Qui Qui
"Article: "He's shy about the spotlight. She bathes in it"Vaughn: Thats just because he doesnt bathe."- Article on the internet comparing Rob Pattinson to Paris Hilton, and Vaughn
"You had a transvestite barbie??!"-Mom
"Your just jealous that ur not as "with it" as I am!"-Mom
"Jimmy, finish your crust."-lady from Bill Nye,... and Vaughn
"Will somebody PLEEZ explain to me how that looks like a turtle?!?!"-Me (about the retarded"awkward turtle" thing)
"..trip the light fantastic..." -Mr. Price
"My stupid bladder ruins everything!"-Me
"Stupid asteroids ruin everything!"-Me
"Holocaust. What is that, a church or somethin?" -sum idiot
"Thats not his finger..." -Jonathan Grant
"But she doesn't have a...!" Alex Hochwald

0 comments: